Thursday 23 June 2011

ABOUT TRAVEL

                           

I'm always want
to travel other place.I want to meet new people,make a new friend,learn about places.And not just other countries,even I want to travel other planets. For example: Mercury, Jupiter, Moon and other. I made a list for travel to the world,but for other planets this is a list of things we must have:
1 Rocket
2 Oxygen
3 Special clothing
4 I don't know what they use for eating, but I can stand hungry and thirsty (it's joke  :) )

And this is TOP 10 things that we must take to travel in World

10 HAT
you should have hat.(because if it's hot,you can't walk). If you don't have a hat, the sun will be very bad for you.

9 SUNGLASSES
If you walk long time without sunglasses in sunny weather, you can be kind of blind.

8 CLOTHING
You must have many clothing for walk, party, for something.(it'll be good if your clothing on fashion)

7 COMFORTABLE SHOES
You should have many  shoes.  Because you may go to mountain,park or party.

6 BAG
Of course, you need a bag for all of your thinks.If it's comfortable, it's good for you.

5 SOMETHING FOR EATING
We can't stand  hungry, so we need something for eating.

4 WATER
Water is the most important thing for travel.

3 MONEY
Money is very important,because we can buy everything  by money.

2 FRIEND
Of course,we need a friend. Because, the travel haven't mean alone.

1 SOMEWHERE FOR TRAVEL
 Finally, we need good place for travel. It's more important than other things. We need first  a good place for travel.
 SO,WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT?

5 comments:

  1. Layla, I want to travel to another world underwater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's very cool. When I travel I have to have a camera because my memory is really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leyla,
    I hope to go to Italy some day. I like to sample foods in the other counties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm fine darling))

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOPE U ALL LIKE IT, JAKE I WISH IT'LL BE POSSIBLE A DAY :)

    ReplyDelete